TNA- Tailings News Alerts
Up-to-date News and Information on Tailings Dams and Engineered TSFs
NEWSMAKERS: * ACT Williams * Agnico Eagle Mines * AGRU * ANCOLD * Artemis Project * BHP Billiton * Black Insitu Testing * ExcelPlas * Global Synthetics * K2fly * Mining Association of Canada * Newcrest * Patterson & Cooke * Rio Tinto * Samarco * Stantec * TenCate * TNA * TSF
Mining Association of Canada Publishes ‘A Guide to the Management of Tailings Facilities’
Risk Assessment for Tailings Management (Report Published)
6 Simple Steps to Reinforcing Sludge Pond Closures – A Proven Solution on TenCate Blog Bites #1 Closure Series
Finding a Water Balance to Prevent Wet Tailings Dam Failures
Stability of Brazil’s Tailings Dams Showing Signs of Improvement
Florida Faces Imminent Collapse of Giant Phosphate Tailings Pond
Enhancing Mining Applications With Geosynthetics from AGRU
Patterson & Cooke Publish Paper on Tailings Transport System Design
New Patent Granted for Novel Closure Methods of Mines and TSFs
K2fly On Track for Record Quarter
SMU Professor Applies Lab-tested Methods to Address Toxic Scourge of Gold Mine Tailings
Tailings Management with Geosynthetics
Cayman Islands Bank Brings Class Action on Brazilian Mining Operators
Banco Safra S.A.-Cayman Islands Branch (“Banco Safra”) brought this putative securities fraud class action alleging that several offshore companies connected to a Brazilian mining operation had violated. Banco Safra is a Cayman Islands branch of the Brazilian bank Banco Safra S.A. Between 2013 and 2015, it purchased $135,102,000 in debt securities issued by defendant-appellee Samarco Mineração S.A. (“Samarco”), a Brazilian mining company co-owned by two other defendants-appellees, BHP Billiton Brasil Ltda. and Vale S.A. In 2015, Samarco’s Fundão “tailings” dam, designed to hold back waste materials produced by mining operations, collapsed, resulting in many tragic deaths and injuries as well as significant flooding, property damage, and other environmental impacts. Following this incident, the debt securities that Banco Safra had purchased plummeted in value.
Insitu Testing on Tailings Dams
Our larger clients include Rio Tinto, BHP, Queensland Alumia Limitied, South 32, Newmarket Gold and Iluka Resources
Site Conceptual Modelling for Tailings Storage Facility Seepage Assessment
Determination of Soil Contamination Sources from Tailings Dams Using Zn/Cd Ratios with Mobile Cd
Critical Minerals from Post-Processing Tailing. A Case Study from Bangka Island, Indonesia
REUSE OF TAILINGS
Use of Iron Mine Tailing as Fillers to Polyethylene
ANCOLD Tailings Dam Operators Forum is coming up in May 2021
Seeking Mobile Plant Operators – Tailings Dam Construction Team
Rio Tinto Seeking Supervisor Tailings and Water Weipa, Queensland, Australia
Why Advertise with TNA?
• TNA is the only tailings focussed news platform globally and continues to lead and inform the mining industry on the latest in tailings technologies, innovations, and market trends.
• Increase your engagement levels with tailings and mining audience – positioning your brand as a thought leader within the industry .
• Exposure on the no.1 ranked tailings industry website in terms of unique visitors delivering measurable and reportable results in the form of hard leads with fellow industry experts opening communication channels that were not available to your business beforehand.
• TNA delivers highly targeted and cost effective sales leads with a range of options to suit all budgets and needs.
• Content Marketing Team – TNA with our clients from strategy through to production and distribution, promoting your tailings solution accompanied by industrial insight from our team to deliver measurable tangible results.
MORE TAILINGS NEWS
Get More Tailings News Here:
This Newsletter is brought to you by Excelplas Labs, Australia’s Largest group of Polymer Testing Labs.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
TNA Copyright 2021
TNA is owned and operated by ExcelPlas Pty Ltd. By subscribing to TNA you agree to receiving regular TNA newsletters as well as the TNA platform using your email contact details to enhance the performance and functionality of TNA and its analytics reports. These email contact details allow TNA to track page views and create more targeted and relevant content. TNA provides an unsubscribe link on the bottom of each TNA newsletter.