TNA- Tailings News Alerts
Up-to-date News and Information on Tailings Dams and Engineered TSFs
NEWSMAKERS: * Aidan Davy * Arianne Phosphate * Aurizona Mine Spill * BHP Billiton * Equinox Gold * ExcelPlas * Fundão * Newcrest * Newmont * PanAust * RamJack * Samarco * Suncor * TenCate * TNA * TSF
No Relief for 4000 People Affected by Brazil’s Latest Tailing’s Dam Spill
Arianne Phosphate Partners with Quebec Center of Geomatics to apply AI & Remote Sensing to Future Lac à Paul Tailings Dam
Time Up for Tailings Dams?
THE clock is ticking on tailings. That is the word from International Council on Mining and Metals director Aidan Davy to the recent PDAC virtual forum in Canada
African Company Develops Early Warning System to Avoid Tailings Dam Catastrophes
Canadian Miners Subject to Tougher Tailings Standards
Suncor Energy Patent Method and Device for In-Line Injection of Flocculent into Mature Fine Tailings
Engineering Design of a Geotextile Reinforced Tailings Pond Closure Capping Solution – TenCate Blog Bites #2 Closure Series
Water Quality of the Rivers after the Fundão Tailings Dam Collapse [PDF]
Review of Additives Used in Cemented Paste Tailings: Environmental Aspects and Applications
Detoxification and Utilization of Cyanide Gold Tailings: A Critical Review
Rheology of Mine Tailings Deposits for Dam Break Analyses
Environmental Hazard of Rare-Earth Loparite Ore Dressing Tailings [PDF]
Recovery of Magnetite-Hematite Concentrate from Iron Ore Tailings [PDF]
Incorporation of Rheological Characterization in Grinding and Tailings Slurries to Optimize the CMP Magnetic Separation Plant [PDF]
Newcrest Seeking Tailings Facility Construction Supervisor
PanAust Seeking Senior Tailings Engineer
Newmont Seeking Principal Engineer, Tailings & Dams
ADVERTISING WITH TNA
Why Advertise with TNA?
• TNA is the only tailings focussed news platform globally and continues to lead and inform the mining industry on the latest in tailings technologies, innovations, and market trends.
• Increase your engagement levels with tailings and mining audience – positioning your brand as a thought leader within the industry .
• Exposure on the no.1 ranked tailings industry website in terms of unique visitors delivering measurable and reportable results in the form of hard leads with fellow industry experts opening communication channels that were not available to your business beforehand.
• TNA delivers highly targeted and cost effective sales leads with a range of options to suit all budgets and needs.
• Content Marketing Team – TNA with our clients from strategy through to production and distribution, promoting your tailings solution accompanied by industrial insight from our team to deliver measurable tangible results.
MORE TAILINGS NEWS
Get More Tailings News Here:
This Newsletter is brought to you by Excelplas Labs, Australia’s Largest group of Polymer Testing Labs.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
TNA Copyright 2021
TNA is owned and operated by ExcelPlas Pty Ltd. By subscribing to TNA you agree to receiving regular TNA newsletters as well as the TNA platform using your email contact details to enhance the performance and functionality of TNA and its analytics reports. These email contact details allow TNA to track page views and create more targeted and relevant content. TNA provides an unsubscribe link on the bottom of each TNA newsletter.