TNA- Tailings News Alerts
Up-to-date News and Information on Tailings Dams and Engineered TSFs
NEWSMAKERS: * Antofagasta * BHP Billiton * Decipher * ExcelPlas * Goldridge Mining Ltd * Government Grants * HATCH * K2fly * KCB * Newmont * Olympic Dam * PFAS * PLAXIS * Samarco * SPL * TenCate * TNA * TSF * Western Australia
Breaking News – Tailings Dam Poses Risk at Solomon’s Mine
BHP on Samarco’s Last Resort Response
‘Deeds, Not Words’: Mining Firms Reshape Boardrooms as Investors Demand Sustainability on Tailings
Government Grants Available for Australian Mining Companies for Tailings Recovery and Tailings Reprocessing
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Seen as Biggest Risk to Mining Industry
“RECYCLING” TAILINGS – A New Business Opportunity
Installation Tips and Techniques on Geotextile Reinforced Tailings Pond Capping Solution– TenCate Blog Bites #3
Western Australian Government Publishes Booklet on Rehabilitation of Mines and Tailings Dams
Decipher Mining Acquisition Completed and Creates Leading Commercial off the shelf (COTS) End-to-end Tailings Management Solution in Support of GITS (Global Industry Tailings Standard)
The SPL Waste Management Challenge in Primary Aluminium
Spent pot lining (SPL) disposal is one of the largest environmental waste management challenges confronting worldwide primary aluminium smelters due to its toxicity
HATCH “The World is Changing—and So is the Role of Advisory”
Tailings Innovation Focus
Tailings Dam Capability with PLAXIS LE – Demonstration Video
BHP Still Using Banned PFAS Chemical at Olympic Dam
Dam Failure Dramatizes US Mining Dangers
Chile’s Antofagasta Submits US$1bn project related to Mine and Tailings Dam Expansion
Laboratory Monitoring Approaches for Tailings Settling and Evaluation of Flocculant and Coagulant Treatments
Spatial Distribution, Environmental Risk Assessment, and Source Identification of Potentially Toxic Metals in Turkish Dam
Experimental Study on Permeability Coefficient in Layered Fine Tailings under Seepage Condition
Klohn Crippen Berger (KBC) Seeking Senior Civil/Geotechnical Engineer for Tailings Dams
Newmont Seeking Principal Engineer, Tailings & Dams at Goldcorp in Denver, CO Salary USD200K
Seeking Geotechnical Engineer: Tailings Dams for AUD$160K pa (Brisbane QLD)
ADVERTISING WITH TNA
Why Advertise with TNA?
- TNA is the only tailings focussed news platform globally and continues to lead and inform the mining industry on the latest in tailings technologies, innovations, and market trends.
- Increase your engagement levels with tailings and mining audience – positioning your brand as a thought leader within the industry .
- Exposure on the no.1 ranked tailings industry website in terms of unique visitors delivering measurable and reportable results in the form of hard leads with fellow industry experts opening communication channels that were not available to your business beforehand.
- TNA delivers highly targeted and cost effective sales leads with a range of options to suit all budgets and needs.
- Content Marketing Team – TNA with our clients from strategy through to production and distribution, promoting your tailings solution accompanied by industrial insight from our team to deliver measurable tangible results.
MORE TAILINGS NEWS
Get More Tailings News Here:
This Newsletter is brought to you by Excelplas Labs, Australia’s Largest group of Polymer Testing Labs.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
TNA Copyright 2021
TNA is owned and operated by ExcelPlas Pty Ltd. By subscribing to TNA you agree to receiving regular TNA newsletters as well as the TNA platform using your email contact details to enhance the performance and functionality of TNA and its analytics reports. These email contact details allow TNA to track page views and create more targeted and relevant content. TNA provides an unsubscribe link on the bottom of each TNA newsletter.